East and West
The Global Diwan hosts its Annual Forum in Nice on Blue and Green Security
Latest news from the Global Diwan
On 9 September 2022, 180 attendees coming from Maghreb, Middle East, Gulf countries, Egypt and Turkey, with some Indian, Japanese and African guests convened in Nice for the Global Diwan Annual Forum on Blue and Green Security.The encounter was inaugurated by...
More than 50 participants coming from North Africa, the Middle East, the Gulf countries and Turkey, with Indian, African and Japanese guests were at the Centre Universitaire Méditerranéen in Nice. On the topics of Foodtech, Cleantech and women and young entrepreneurs,...
The Global Diwan in collaboration with the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had the great opportunity to welcome in Paris Nadhmi Al Nasr, Chief Executive Officer of NEOM, to our first executive roundtable about the French-Saudi strategic partnership.The session...
Get the latest insights.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The Global Diwan’s
An international Economic Forum on Food Security and Environmental Safety to be held in Nice in 2022.
Institutional, Corporate and Media Partners
Newsletter N°13 – August 2022
Blue and Green Challenges
- Our Advisory Board Meets Partners in Paris
- The Blue and Green Security Forum’s Programme
- Introducing our partner: The Indian Business Club
- Middle East — Between the State and the Market
- Morocco’s Privileged Position as a Gateway to Africa
- Climate Change and Scarcity of Water
- The Role of Investment Law in Protecting Food Security