Diwaniyas are privileged moments where leaders from business have the opportunity to meet government representatives, diplomats and members of civil society.
In an exclusive and central setting, guests are invited around a keynote speaker to exchange freely under the rule of Chatham House.
- A large spectrum of topics
- Many possible locations in Europe or in the MENA region
- On-demand events to bring visibility to your organisation
Should you wish to participate our next Diwaniya
Diwaniya 2 | January 20th 2022
Keynote speaker :
- Michel Duclos, former French Ambassador to Syria, presenting his book “France in the midst of global upheaval” where he provides an overview of French foreign policy under President Macron and the challenges it faces.
Our friends form MGH Partners disclosed in exclusivity during our Diwaniya a captivating Harris Interactive study they commissioned on the foreign policy outlook of the French.
Diwaniya 1 | November 2nd 2021
Keynote speakers :
- Karim Amellal, Ambassador, Interministerial Delegate to the Mediterranean
Laurent Germain, CEO of Egis group
- Karim Amellal has been committed to the access of youths to education and culture for 15 years, as a teacher, as an entrepreneur and now through his mandate as an Ambassador for the Mediterranean.
Laurent Germain is an inspiring CEO that is developing and accelerating Egis international presence.
Whether it is through economic development, culture or education, these two different point of views and approaches converge towards the same goal: bridging both shores of the Mediterranean for the benefit of all.