Our webinar series aims to give the floor to diverse personalities, experts and inspiring figures from across the MENA region and Europe.
In our last Webinar
Women’s Success Stories
In celebration of International Women’s Day, The Global Diwan invites you to explore how women’s potential can be unlocked and inspire more women to break through barriers in order to continue driving positive impact in their communities and societies.
This episode is hosted by HE Maurice Gourdault-Montagne, Co-Chairman of The Global Diwan Advisory Board
- HH Sheikha Intisar AlSabah, Founder and Chairwoman, Intisar Foundation, Kuwait
- Dr Mounira Jamjoom, Co-founder and CEO, Aanaab, co-founder of Emkan Education, Saudi Arabia
- Mrs Fatima Al Jaber, CEO, Al Jaber Group, UAE
- Mrs Caroline Fattal, Founder, Stand For Women, Lebanon
- Dr Amal Al-Malki, Founding Dean, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Hamad bin Khalifa University, Qatar
- Mrs Yasmine Abdel Karim, Co-founder and CEO, Yalla Fel Sekka, Egypt
- Mrs Areeba Rehman, President of Citizen Entrepreneurs, Founder & CEO of Fretbay & Myboxman, France
Don’t miss anything!
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Watch our previous episodes
Économie culturelle et créative en région MENA : état des lieux et opportunités
Pour mieux comprendre l’actualité et les enjeux liés aux industries culturelles et créatives au sein de la région MENA, du Maghreb au Golfe. En parfaite adéquation avec l’ADN du Global Diwan, nous explorerons également les opportunités de coopération Orient-Occident, en nous intéressant au cas de la France.
Doing Business in Saudi Arabia
In this special episode in French and English, Eric Schell is joined by multinational companies’ senior executives and experts each sharing their extensive experiences in an open discussion on the business environment in Saudi Arabia.
Fossil and Renewable Energy in the ME
The current economic turmoil caused by the COVID-19 global pandemic has heavily impacted oil-producing countries, our distinguished panel will discuss current situation and outlook for investment in Fossil and Renewable Energies in the Middle-East region.